Friday, February 28, 2014

Handol tearoom before.




I think it was last August that me and my husband decided to start a small tearoom at my husband's martial arts studio, "Handol Martial Arts". We went to this Asian tea house in DC for a small dinner with some nice teas. While having tea, we talked about how we want a nice tea and meditation room at our house in future. And that thought had developed so quickly, because we were so sure about what we want. Next week from that small chatting about tearoom, we decided that we are going to do that and the perfect place for that was his school waiting area.

In mid-august 2013, with our great helpers, we started to change the waiting area little by little. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of how the area before, but I found some pictures at Handol Martial Arts webpage.











I guess the area wasn't horrible, but it didn't really look organized or cohesive. :(
We are still in progress, so soon I will post Handol tearoom after pictures. 


We are almost there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment