Friday, April 18, 2014

MMY and DB Bday Rice Cake.



 "DB" rice cake on top of rice cake. :)

I have two Shiba inu dogs, "Mungmungyi" and "Doubou". They both have birthday in April. I never imagined myself that I am going to make a cake for dogs!! But 3 years together made me to do that.
 While I was looking for the recipes, I was very surprised that most of dog's birthday cake recipes include wheat flour. Unlike rice, wheat is not recommended for dogs. So I made birthday rice cakes for them.







I also made doggies out of rice dough.







But I failed "MMY"

I know they will chock by eating doggy looking rice cake, since they are chewy.
 But they can eat the bottom part.








"Mommy, Can I taste them? "






It's flaky and yummy(for dogs). 





Happy Birthday!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment